Coach Ziggy Rock is a charismatic Health & Fitness Professional born and raised in New Jersey.
As a young adult he realized the need to take responsibility for his life and become accountable for the choices he made. Ziggy learned the value of self-confidence, honor, respect, discipline and working with others by participating in various combative fighting arts and physical fitness training.
Equipped with a positive attitude, a hunger to learn, self-confidence and a genuine desire to help others succeed, leadership became second nature. After serving in the US Army, working as a Project Foreman flipping homes, owning a handyman business and spending over 20 years in the healthcare industry as a Physical Therapy Technician, Ziggy earned his Personal Training Certificate and opened his own gym in 2010.
Ziggy continues to develop solid relationships in the community as an Ambassador for the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce and the Health and Fitness “Go to Guy” for great-personalized service, quality referrals and real results.
You will find Coach Ziggy working out & training in combative sports at the Compound MMA, as well as Cross-Training for Obstacle Course Racing such as “Spartan” and “Tough Mudders.”
Ziggy presently offers: Health & Fitness Coaching, Consulting & Personal Training.
He is one of few Personal Trainers that offers mobile training for clients at their home or business in Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista and surrounding areas.
- Certified Personal Trainer [NFPT]
- Certified TRX Suspension Instructor
- CPR/AED Certified [AHA]
- Health & Fitness Consulting/Coaching
- Personal Rehab and Corporate Wellness
- Individual, Group and Mobile Personal Training
- Community Health Promotions
- At-Home Fitness services for elderly & disabled
- US Army
- Project Foreman
- Physical Therapy Technician Supervisor
- In Home care for elderly & disabled clients
- OSHA/Safety/Risk Management Officer
- Massage Technician/Assistant Instructor
- Gym Owner/Fitness Director
- Trainer/Conditioning Coach/Consultant